Long Sleeve Utility Pocket Hooded RashguardRegular price $85.00
Fits true to your usual wetsuit size.
- 9.5" x 4" storage zip pocket at lumbar is roomy and functional without adding bulk. Big enough to fit a spare pair of Future fins, sunscreen or sustenance. Drainage holes & interior key loop included.
- Light compression fit feels good in the water.
- UPF 50+ rating blocks harmful sun rays & alleviates need to reapply sunscreen during long days in the water.
- Engineered stretch.
- Raglan sleeves improve fit and flexibility.
- Three-panel 5MM neoprene hood bill is comfortable against the head & gives you added sun protection during long periods in the water.
- Flatlock stitching is low profile and prevents chafing.
- Boardshort tie loop sits inside the waistband so you can lock things down in turbulent water.
- Features a laser cut drainage eyelet, bungee key loop inside pocket, and a branded damask woven zipper pull.
- 80% recycled nylon / 20% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
Built for prone paddling, marathon surf sessions, and diving, the Florence Utility Pocket Hooded Rashguard has become an essential for our Test Pilots in tropical climates. With the added convenience of an easy-access storage zip pocket on the lower back, it's purpose-built for long days in & around the water.