Florence Marine X wetsuits are made using the best materials available. All wetsuit styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase on materials. Under our warranty guidelines Florence Marine X will repair or replace, at Florence Marine X's sole discretion, this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or material during the warranty period please contact us.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
E-mail the warranty department to obtain warranty authorization:
- Florence Marine X warranty issues email email@example.com
- Please include photos of the item, a photo of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department:
- Make sure your wetsuit is clean and dry.
- Ship your wetsuit promptly.
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- Florence Marine X is not liable for any items lost in transit. Customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Ship to:
Florence Marine X
ATTN: Wetsuit Warranty
6100 W Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to Florence Marine X Newport Beach. Florence Marine X will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.