Parachute PrimaLoft® ZipRegular price $230.00
Standard fit. Choose your usual jacket size.
- 15 denier ripstop shell is ultra lightweight.
- Built to take up minimal space in your pack when you're on the move.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft 80GSM Black Series Eco Fill.
- C0 DWR coating repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- 15 denier ripstop shell is lightweight and durable.
- Nylon ripstop material is inspired and designed after the lightweight, high-tensile strength innovation found in military and aeronautic parachutes.
- Covert vertical chest zip pocket with durable, reliable reverse coil zip.
- Packs into a pocket to create a pillow.
- Adjustable hem to customize your fit.
- Zippered hand pockets keeps your small items secure.
- 100% Nylon 66 w/ C6 DWR Coating.
- Cold and Wet Environments
- The go-to during shoulder season
- Peak Bagging
- Snow Travel
- Ultra-Light Packing
PrimaLoft® is a storied synthetic insulation, originally created for the US Army in the 80s as a solution that ushered in a new era of technical outdoor garments. These lightweight, weatherproof jackets had the warmth and levity of down, but could perform in wet, inclement conditions making them ideal for operators needing utilitarian, all-weather equipment.
The Florence Parachute PrimaLoft® Zip is a lightweight, warm solution for a versatile set of environmental conditions. Designed as a functional companion to layer or wear on its own, this jacket has proven its mettle from coastal to alpine excursions.