Fits true to size, but a tad smaller than a T-shirt. Size up for a looser fit.
Slader is 6'1", 160 lbs. - Wearing a size M.
Ultra-soft brushed fabric with a matte finish makes this a more 'everyday' UPF shirt that doesn't have that techy shine.
- UPF 50+ rating blocks the sun.
- Hood with crossover design gives you added protection from the sun & element
- Breathable, moisture-wicking and antimicrobial fabric keeps you cool and fresh.
- 4-way stretch
- 94% recycled polyester / 6% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
Equipped with ultra-soft, 4-way stretch fabric, the Florence Sun Pro Adapt Long Sleeve Hooded UPF Shirt is designed to be the everyday sun-protective shirt. With a matte finish and a soft, brushed feel, we wanted a shirt that didn’t have a ‘techy’ shine but still kept the sun off our back from the boat to when we needed to trek into town. A 50+ UPF rating & a comfy crossover hood keeps UV rays at bay, while moisture-wicking and antimicrobial fabric helps you through repeat wears when you’re on the move.