Riffe DIGI-TEK© Sun Pro Long Sleeve Hooded UPF ShirtRegular price $90.00 Sale price $45.00
Fits true to size, but a tad smaller than a T-shirt. Size up for a looser fit.
- A collaboration with renowned speargun co, RIFFE International.
- All-over RIFFE DIGI-TEK© print.
- UPF 50+ rating blocks harmful sun rays.
- Hood with crossover design gives you added protection from the sun & elements.
- Engineered stretch.
- Thumb holes help keep sun protection over the hands and protect your palms if you're casting or handling ropes.
- Quick dry fabric wicks moisture.
- Set on / raglan sleeves improve fit and flexibility.
- bluesign® certified.
- 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
The Florence RIFFE DIGI-TEK© Sun Pro Long Sleeve Hooded UPF Shirt features a 50+ UPF rating, moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and a 4-way stretch knit construction. We grab this shirt for long days on the boat or whenever we're going to be out in hot, harsh elements for extended periods. For this style, we replaced the gaiter with a crossover hood for more low key sun & wind protection.
RIFFE International, Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of spearfishing equipment and products to experience the underwater wilderness while promoting sustainable spearfishing and encouraging all to be stewards of the world through mindful aquatic pursuits. Dedicated to producing high quality products made from premium materials, continuous research and development led by our team divers delivers spearfishing, freediving and snorkeling gear designed to bring years of adventure to every water lover in the world. Founder Jay Riffe saw the need for better performing equipment and began building spearguns in his garage in Dana Point, California. In 1979, RIFFE International Inc. was established and continues as a family owned and operated brand, maintaining its roots within the ocean community based in San Clemente, California, not far from its humble beginnings."