2mm Impact SpringsuitRegular price $700
Due to the high cost of making the best wetsuits possible, this product is excluded from the 10% Membership reward credit.
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
Model is 6'1", 170 lbs. - Wearing a size M.
- Premium Japanese craftsmanship and materials means this is built to last.
- EVA foam padding provides protection in heavy conditions.
- Impact padding is placed only in areas you need it so arms are free to paddle.
- Seamless side panels mean more flexibility.
Buckle clasp locks zipper in place so the suit stays locked on during extreme underwater turbulence.
- 100% premium Japanese neoprene
- EVA foam impact padding
- Chest-zip entry
- Hand wash. Hang dry.
For a long time, riding big waves was just about survival. The arrival of padded suits gave some added confidence – but movement became difficult due to the sheer amount of padding. Fast forward to present day, and John John wanted a suit he could trust on those outer reef days but still allowed him to move and perform to the best of his ability. The Florence Marine X 2mm Impact Springsuit answered that brief. Crafted from supple, stretchy and durable Japanese neoprene this wetsuit feels incredible from the moment you put it on. Throughout, we've placed soft and pliable EVA padding in strategic impact areas and left the arms padding free to allow for better, more flexible movement when you're scratching for the horizon.