Women's 4/3mm Hooded Fullsuit
This wetsuit is made to order and available only to Florence members. It should take 6-8 weeks for your wetsuit to be made by hand and shipped to your doorstep. Because each suit is made to order, all sales are final. Additionally, due to each suit being shipped one at a time, each order will have a $50 shipping cost added to its total. If you're unsure on sizing, contact us and we'll be able to help you out.
Due to the high cost of making the best wetsuits possible, this product is excluded from the 10% Membership reward credit.
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down. Refer to size chart below for specific height & weight measurements.
- 100% premium Japanese neoprene
- Chest-zip entry.
- Hand wash. Hang dry.
- Premium Japanese craftsmanship and materials means this is built to last.
- Neutral position patterning minimizes bunching and allows for a noticeably better fit.
- 3mm thickness in the hood, arms, closure and back of knees where flexibility needed most.
- 4mm thickness in chest, back and torso where insulation needed most.
- 3-panel hood with adjustable toggle to cinch it tight for a perfect fit. 4mm neoprene bill.
- Provides warmth in temperatures down to 50º F / 10º C.
- Each suit is put together by hand one at a time, creating a water-tight seam that eliminates the need for stiff interior tape
We worked with a small crew in Japan to create a wetsuit from the most quality, supple, long-lasting neoprene available. The majority of wetsuits are made in the same factories using the same materials just given different marketing names. From the start, we knew we wanted to provide a wetsuit crafted from only the best materials – one that skipped any unnecessary bells and whistles, lasted for multiple seasons and stayed out of the landfill.
The Florence Marine X 4/3mm Hooded Women's Fullsuit will keep you warm in temperatures down to 50º F / 10º C.
UNITED STATES - ORDERS & SHIPPING
This wetsuit is made to order. It should take 6-8 weeks for your wetsuit to be made by hand and shipped to your doorstep.
UNITED STATES - RETURNS
Because each suit is made to order, all sales are final. If you're unsure on sizing, contact us and we'll be able to help you out.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, please order the smaller size for a snug, watertight fit. All body types are different – this scale provides an approximate weight and height range to find your appropriate size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|Size||Height (feet)||Weight (pounds)|
5'5" - 5'8"
|S||5'6" - 5'8"||135-150|
|MS||5'6" - 5'9"||145-160|
|M||5'8" - 5'11"||150-170|
|MT||5'11" - 6'1"||165-180|
|LS||5'7" - 5'9"||170-175|
|L||5'10" - 6'0"||175-190|
|LT||6'1" - 6'3"||185-200|
|XL||5'10" - 6'2"||190-215|
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|Size||Height (feet)||Weight (pounds)|
|2||5'1" - 5'3"||90-105|
|4||5'3 1/2" - 5'5 1/2"||100-115|
|6S||5'3 1/2" - 5'5 1/2"||105-120|
|6||5'5" - 5'7"||110-125|
|6T||5'6 1/2" - 5'8 1/2"||115-130|
5'4 1/2" - 5'6 1/2"
|8||5'6" - 5'8"||120-135|
|8T||5'7 1/2" - 5'9 1/2"||125-140|
|10S||5'5 1/2" - 5'7 1/2"||125-145|
|10T||5'8 1/2" - 5'10 1/2"||135-155|
5'8" - 5'10"
5'9" - 5'11"
5'10" - 6'0"
How to Care For Your Wetsuit
We’re fans of taking care of our gear. Our belief is that if we invest in high quality pieces that are crafted well and we take care of them, they’ll last longer and stay out of the landfill.
Below you’ll find some suggestions on how to get the most out of your new premium rubber and to ensure it keeps you warm for multiple winter seasons.
Cleanliness is Key
Get a tub of cool water and add non-toxic wetsuit cleaner or gentle soap. Open all the zippers and turn it inside out, submerging it in the water. Knead the soap or cleaner into the suit and let it sit awhile. Rinse with cool water and hang it to dry out of direct sunlight.
Don’t Rough It
Avoid changing on rough surfaces like asphalt. We suggest standing in a bucket that can double as a wetsuit container once you’re done.
Shade is Your Friend
Avoid hanging your suit in the direct sunlight. UV rays can break down the suppleness and longevity of the neoprene.
Florence Marine X wetsuits are made using the best materials available. All wetsuit styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase on materials. Under our warranty guidelines Florence Marine X will repair or replace, at Florence Marine X's sole discretion, this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or material during the warranty period please contact us.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
E-mail the warranty department to obtain warranty authorization:
- Florence Marine X warranty issues email email@example.com
- Please include photos of the item, a photo of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department:
- Make sure your wetsuit is clean and dry.
- Ship your wetsuit promptly.
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- Florence Marine X is not liable for any items lost in transit. Customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Ship to:
Florence Marine X
ATTN: Wetsuit Warranty
6100 W Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to Florence Marine X Newport Beach. Florence Marine X will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.