F1 Cordura® Utility ShortRegular price $85.00
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
- Our most functional short ever.
- 360 drawcord for extra security.
- 4-way stretch CORDURA® fabric is lightweight and tough without causing chafe.
- CORDLOC drawcord designed to never come undone. Silicone dipped.
- 17.5" outseam length falls above the knee.
- Front slash zip pockets.
- Back patch pocket.
- Plier pocket on side panel keeps in-use tools close at hand.
- C0 DWR repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- Durable, triple-needle construction.
Bluesign® certified textiles.
- 64% Cordura® / 26% nylon 66 / 10% spandex
- Machine wash cold.
- Hang dry.
The Florence F1 Cordura Utility Short is our most functional short ever. Made with 4-way stretch CORDURA® fabric – a high-tensile strength nylon that’s both tough and lightweight – these have more body than our standard boardshorts helping them drape well. Added details like front slash zip pockets and a contrast plier utility pocket on the side panel keep tools close at hand and make these great for all-day use. We use this short for damn near everything, and we know you will too.
CORDURA® fabric has served those demanding the most from their garments – from alpinists to the military – for generations. As a boardshort material, it provides a tough exterior for the days we're working, but enough stretch and softness to keep us chafe-free after hours of hard output.