Shoreline BoardshortRegular price $75.00
Fits true to size. If between sizes, size down.
Slader is 6'1", 160 lbs. - Wearing a size 32.
- 4-way stretch.
- 17.5" outseam length falls above the knee.
- Quick-dry fabric to transition easily from sea to land.
- Scalloped hem makes movement easier.
- C0 DWR repels water without expelling harmful fluorocarbons.
- Durable, triple-needle construction.
- Side zip pocket for easy storage.
- Key cord loop included.
- bluesign® certified.
- 80% recycled polyester / 20% spandex
- Features all-over sublimated print of original artwork by Adam Landon Mars.
- Machine wash cold. Hang dry.
The Florence Marine X Shoreline Boardshort is a durable 4-way stretch trunk made from quick-drying recycled polyester. A stitch-free inseam and smooth cire interior reduces chafe during long periods in the water, while a scalloped hem increases mobility. Triple-needle stitching adds strength and durability to the design.
The print on this boardshort is original art done by Adam Landon Mars, displaying an airbrush of the seabed.